Monday, April 9, 2007

a womans touch

i feel terrible for the way i ran out of miss beautiful's house. the look of disappointment on her face was overwhelming. but i was scared!scared of the feelings i was feeling.scared of her intoxicating smell,that heady scent of Chanel allure so close to me and her nipples grazing her shirt, her lips, her eyes, her hair, her beautiful body. After seeing her open up to me like that and telling me how she felt, all i wanted was to have her body on mine. that is why i ran,because i understand that not every feeling should be acted on. and at that moment i thought with my head.hence the running off.
well the next day, i felt even more terrible.i saw a text from her:
Sorry for scaring you away. I understand if you don't want to see me again. MB

i didn't reply,because i needed to clear my head about the situation. there were several questions, did i want to see her again?regardless of what could happen?
i buried myself with work and pushed her out of my head.
i knew that the grown up thing to do would be to call her and apologize,after all we could become friends.and my behavior was rude. But i still could not bring myself to answer her phone calls. what was i going to say?

i called her finally on saturday, i didnt want to put it off too long, surprisingly she wasn't angry at me for not calling her back or for running away instead she apologized for what she said.but i told her i was not offended and rather i should be the one apologizing for my rudeness. i invited her to my house for coffee. she asked,tonight? i replied yes,tonight. i promised her a mean cheesecake that i had picked up from this fabulous bakery by my house and gave her directions. as soon as i got off the phone i went around my apartment to tidy up and make sure everything was right for her visit...(what?i wanna make a good impression!)
she showed up looking beautiful as always and natural with no make up. once again she was torturing me by not wearing a bra underneath her tank top(what is it with her and no bras?damn!) and her yoga pants gripped her firm backside like an extra skin... i struggled to keep my eyes off her.she noticed this inner battle and i noticed a smirk on that perfect face....
i gave her a hug and welcomed her into my home. got her settled and went into the kitchen to prepare the coffee and slice the cake,all of a sudden i felt her behind me,i froze, she put her arms around my waist and buried her face in my hair and whispered "your hair smells great" i thanked her,still frozen to the same spot.she pushed my hair to one side and started her invasion on my neck,slowly and softly,causing goosebumps on my flesh. unleashing a flood. making my nipples hard. all thoughts of Mr Married Arab or any other man and inhibitions were flying out of my head. all i could focus on was how good her lips were on me. she is taller than me, and when she turned me around and lifted my face to hers i just gazed into her face and i knew then that there was nothing she could say at that moment that could stop me from kissing her. nothing that could convince me that i didn't want her. this was the moment i had been longing for since i first met her. i put my hands up into her hair and pulled her face down towards mine and kissed her, our lips melting into one and our tongues doing this primitive dance, softly at first and then more intensely,our bodies meshing together,she was so soft. it was beautiful. not nasty or trashy like those college girl on girl kisses.no, this was perfection. she grabbed me and lifted me up by my behind and placed me on the counter, kissing me and stroking my face, my shoulders and then she slipped her hands under my top.that's when i froze, what am i doing?

5 comments:

Dith said...

Y IN D HELL DID U JUST STOP THE GIST THERE???? LAWD GAWD! TALK ABT SUSPENSE...Y DO I FIND THIS WHOLE THNG FUNNY?? MAYB COS IVE GONE THRU SUMTN QUITE SIMILAR

soul said...

Desire is desire is desire.
atttraction is attraction is attraction.

You and this person have 'something', you keep fighting it but it's there.
To be perfectly honest I don't want to say anything at all.. just read your experience.

Things might be a lil bit jumbled up right now, but YOU will work this out for you.

Just remember to always live life, and enjoy your moments.
Take it all in, taste.. touch.. sound.. feel...

Mocha said...

I absolutely agree with Soul..take it all in..touch that..sound that..feel that..enjoy that..
Then get on here and gist us about it!..lol..

Idemili said...

Mocha?! What are you doing here? Has your blog been updated?!

Ok, to you, Lum.OMG!!

kokolette said...

still no comment yet, moving on...