Monday, April 2, 2007

a strange attraction

it was one of those parties,beautiful people, wine and champagne flowing,great conversation, good music in the background,people mingling their bodies under the fairy lights by the pool,simple and chic. i was with friends chatting mindlessly about whatever topic came up, and then the hostess introduced us to her friend.i looked up and in front of me stood the most beautiful human being i had ever seen,that kind of beauty that radiates from the inside and reeks with the sweet aroma of sexual prowess, seductive dark eyes framed by heavy lashes and a regal nose.lips a natural bitten red,swollen and luscious. hair long wavy and dark, cheek bones sharp as a razor, skin flawless and tan,neck long and elegant without the strain of a necklace,my eyes dropped down towards the trouser clad legs that i could tell were strong and long,the arms lean and toned, and then the chest heaving with the most perfect breasts,perfect not too big but not too small... she looked at me and smiled, perfect small teeth. my goodness.....she is a woman.........but yet i am feeling this intense attraction for her. i try to stop myself...she joins the group and i just keep quiet while my friends bombard her with questions,where she moved from,what she did,etc,i just silently observed the grace and charm with which she replied,telling just enough without revealing too much....gradually the group dispersed as people went to mingle, i was left alone with her,at this point silence was no longer an option.she looks at me with those almost black eyes and i look back at her,and i see in that pit of darkness she feels the same way.no, i am imagining things, i make small talk and then she stops me and says "you are very beautiful" i am taken aback,because it wasn't said in the way another woman would say it,rather it was said in the way a lover would tell their beloved. i stuttered a thank you,too shy to look back up, she put her hand on my arm,soft gentle yet strong hands that promised more. "i would like to get to know you better,if you are alright with that?" i nodded. she gave me her phone number, maybe we could have lunch or something.....

7 comments:

luminousnubian said...

i dont know....been looking at her number, and i dont know o!met her last weekend,and it has been a week,she probably wont remember me..but hey i could make a new friend abi?lol

Dith said...

r u lyk seriously serious? lol...ur blog is def goin on my "must read" list

luminousnubian said...

im a babe- thank you soo much for stopping by my blog!!!

Mocha said...

Ok that is just HOT!
I feel you on this one..I know what you mean..it kind of sneaks up on u and ur like "hol' on hol' on!"..lol..
Your blog is interesting..I like it..its real, keep 'em coming.
I go dey check up on you so dey update o!

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

interesting. she'll make a new friend she says. hmmmm....

luminousnubian said...

mocha-thanks for stopping by!! i will be updating dont worry!

adumaadan- she could become a new hot friend lol! thank you for stopping by!

kokolette said...

new "friend"...sure