Thursday, April 12, 2007

let me stop fooling myself,i know exactly what i am doing,i do have free will, and i am choosing to let this woman explore my body,and here i am exploring hers as well. she is so sexy and all i can think of is touching her all over her body,feeling her soft skin, kissing every nook and cranny of her body.but at the same time i am nervous and afraid. what am i supposed to do? i mean the female anatomy is a mystery to me, i have one...but having another exquisite one in front of me is terrifying.... she senses my discomfort so she pulls me off the counter and leads me to the living room where she pushes me against the wall.....we barely made the couch..... she is intensely kissing me and touching me.
next thing my top is over my head and my bra is snapped off replaced by her eager and warm moist mouth, her tongue teasing my nipples to erection, sucking and licking my breasts, creating spasms all over my body. causing my panties to soak up.... she can tell how turned on i am yet she keeps on kissing and licking, gradually trailing down my stomach with her mouth giving me kisses that send shock waves through my body, light gentle kisses with her warm breath on me.i cling to the wall to support me in anticipation of where her head is leading... she kisses me through my lounge pants. my body begging her to just take them off...... but she refuses she keeps doing what she is doing teasing me and touching me,i almost orgasm.
it isn't fair i want her to put her tongue on me...... but she does not..... she comes back up and kisses my lips and then whispers "i don't want to rush you"
at this point, i want to be rushed!! how would you start on me like that and stop?
i whimper and my eyes plead with her to continue....

she said she felt like she was taking advantage of me,because she knew i wasn't ready for this to become more,and she wanted more from me than just that.... she wanted me to be sure, so that she could enjoy me knowing that i was hers....but she understood that was a huge decision....
at this point i wanted to die,i hadn't stopped longing for her, but i was gradually coming back to my senses and realizing that i was topless and right in my face was this sexy woman... i told her she would have to leave.............

5 comments:

soul said...

Lumious....
I really have nothing much to say..
This is your experience, you will decide what to do, but I will hazard at a guess and say she will ignore your body language and not go beyond a certain point unless you ask her to or tell her to.

And as always if you feel uncomfortable. stop

Be Well

Dith said...

i literally stalk ur page gurl(lol). hmm! wow! this is deep o! so u told her 2 leave?
i soooo saw this comin....ur attracted 2 her physically but want nutin more than that. with her howeva, its a different story. that was y i suggested u dont go with the flow if u really didnt want 2. well sha, keep us updated abeg
by d way, y isnt there any topic to this post?

Mocha said...

I'm blown away by how descriptive this is..I got sucked in by the narrative and for a few moments lived your desire..its fabulously written..
On the real tho, I can see how this for you is an intensely physical thing and I think she gets that. Like IAB correctly said, she def wants more and I think after you come down from the mind blowing climaxes, you'll be rushing for the door, turning your phone off and beating yourself up about it..
And chick may get too into you for you to handle and things could get messy..

Psychoanalysis over: I am on here like e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y now!..lol..
Make u dey update on the reg o!

Idemili said...

Wow. Well, don't do anything you don't feel like. It's your life and your answerable to yourself.

IJEOMA said...

damn.. i sense an internal conflict between what you want to do, what your body is telling you to do and what you feel you should do.. at this point its about reconciling both. that is if i read the post correctly.