Thursday, May 24, 2007

route sixty nine

Miss B and i took the day off work yesterday. we packed a picnic basket filled with bagels, pear jelly, honey, Gouda cheese, roast chicken slices, pineapple and watermelon slices, root beers and a bottle of champagne. went to the park and found an isolated spot under a large oak tree and placed a blanket on the grass and lay down staring at the clouds.
i turned and looked at her, this woman that i am taking this narrow road with. noticing the way her dark eyes looked almost amber when the sun shone through them. and the flawlessness of her tan skin and her smooth body. the way her chest heaved when she breathed and lifted those fantastic orbs into my vision. her short dress raised up so i could see her inner thigh and a glance of her white lacy knickers peeking and begging to come fully into sight from underneath her yellow sun dress. i got so turned on just looking at how beautiful she is and how sexy she is even when she isn't trying to be, with no makeup and hair loose and wild; i had to have her right there and then. the thought that someone might find our little hideout did not cross my mind well it made the idea seem even more erotic. i placed my hands on her thighs and started to stroke them till my hands reached the edge of her knickers. i moved them to one side and placed my fingers on her clit and felt her get wet at my touch. she started to moan which turned me on even more, i rubbed and stroked her like i had never before... she pulled me on top of her and kissed me hard and roughly pushed my cotton skirt up and grabbed and squeezed my ass. i could sense that she was hungry for me just as much as i was for her. she placed her fingers in me while i still stimulated her clit,we looked into each others eyes and i knew what that look meant. i spun around and right there and then we perform oral sex on each other otherwise known as 69. yummy.....
when we took each other high and above, i rolled off her and looked at each other and started laughing,for no reason other than the fact that we did that in the freaking park where anyone could have seen us. she opened the bottle of champagne and we proceeded to drink and eat and talk about every and anything.
during the drive back home while she stared out of the window and i drove, i knew that i wanted to be with her.and not just as a fling but be with her properly.. i dont know if that makes sense but she makes me feel so....real.......so........ wonderful and alive....no man had made me feel like i was his equal. it feels so right being with her. its days like this that makes the guilt and shame and issues seem non existent. i am happy....

24 comments:

soul said...

Remember that old disco song,
'you make me feel, mighty real' - makes sense now don't it. (smile)

i'm smiling at you nubian, cos you are happy. And at the end of it all.. that's all that matters..

You naughty ladies lol

luminousnubian said...

we are very very naughty and horny and happy! lol
i do remember that song,and it does make sense, its so real,its almost fantasy....i can chill with her like a homie and she can be the greatest emotional support and work my body right like a lover should

IJEOMA said...

hmmm. glad you are happy dear...you are enjoying sha no be small

Anonymous said...

owwwwwww
well the way you just describe the 69 freak-nic
I'll have to say I was here there in the park watching with a clear
view
D.O.G

? said...

For me happiness is all that matters. Dont get me wrong there are other things that matter but thats priority. I am glad you are happy.

Ill be back.

luminousnubian said...

Ijeoma- i want to enjoy as much as i can. you never know when it will end. right?

Anon- peeping tom? lol! hope you enjoyed the show.

Pseudo-Independent- happiness is significant. but joy i think is even better. i am happy but it is a fleeting feeling. i want joy...thanks for the well wishes though! xxxx

Anonymous said...

all i can really say is that im happy ur happy

An-Igbo-Dude said...

Wow. i love ur honesty and passion. some people (like me) would find it difficult writing this in their blog. i wish you well and i'm sure your joy comes with this happiness. but i have my reservations about the "no guy making u feel that way" feeling u had. maybe u need to look around more, if u want to. some would gladly volunteer, abi guys, wetin una think.

thanks for stopping by my blog.

cheers!!

Idemili said...

@Soul: Stp being first on this blog all the time. And stop singing! LOL

@ Luminous: Ha! All I can hear is Kylie's 'Spinning Around'. I'm glad you're happy, but try to keep your feet on the ground as well. Make sure you can follow through on any decision you plan to make.

Otherwise, go for it, I suppose.

? said...

Hi there!

Ok, am back and thanks for the comment. Have provided clarification with a further post "a better single perspective".

Hope to see you around.

luminousnubian said...

Im a babe-cheers babes!

An Ibo dude- why would you find it difficult to completely express your emotions in your blog? its yours hence be free to write whatever you want to!:)
thanks for appreciating my honesty though. and as far as the guy thing... i am not with her because i could not find a decent guy,i just fell for her when i least expected to.

Idemili- i shall have keep my feet grounded boo! how have you been girl?

Pseudo-Independent- i will be commenting soon! thank you for making that effort!

Admin UD said...

Holy shit! Wow. Well, i dey gbedu ya honesty and open mindedness but doing da thing in a freaking park is asking too much.

I bet one smart ass has probably uploaded da vid to timtube.com

All da same, ya happiness is all dat matters!

Do have a lovely weekend!

luminousnubian said...

Ugo daniels- would it offend you less if it was done with a boy?

soul said...

Nubian..
you can keep on asking the questions.. but it seems you will never get an answer.
cos there really isn't none.
People want a guilt free way to jerk off some times.. so they say shit. and then attempt to condemn you at the same time..

:D I like your approach though.

luminousnubian said...

true talk soul,true talk.;)

diary of a G said...

I AINT MAD AT YA
WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT
I CAN'T RESIST A SEXY DON DIVA FEMALE TOO
AM A LESBIAN
NO OFFENCE

? said...

Just wanted to add going by the following "no man had made me feel like i was his equal"
and this is true from stories I hear of how men can be so selfish when it comes to love making as well as in the way the lady is treated in a relationship

I fully understand where you are coming from.

Have a great day!

Ubong Da said...

Wow its been a while since I did 69. My babe says its too distractive so we take turns performing and receiving. According to her the enjoyment is maximised that way.

If I may ask luminous, have u folks tried the strap-on move. If yes how was it?. If not why?

? said...

am on my way out of blogsville and would like to say goodbye but am sad. Sad because yours is one amongst the many blogs I read that have all really been interesting...ill try and stop by on my way out should you have updated by then. With best wishes

mochafella said...

Someone's knocking down them inhibitions

Anonymous said...

sweetheart where u dey???

Ubong Da said...

shoo u never update. I beg hurry up oh. u don't know how erotic female to female action is for some of us. A beg tell us more and don't leave the nitty gritty out of the gist.

shhhh said...

hot sturves..............

luminousnubian said...

diary of a G- who can resist a sexy female? :)

Pseudo-independent-where are you going?? dont go! please. i love reading your enlightening commentaries.

Ubong Da- one mans meat is another's poison. hmmm... no strap-ons as for now.not her thing.

mochafella- with a bulldozer bro!

Im a babe- i am here o! sorry been hella busy with work!

Ubong Da- i will update soon o dont worry.

the last king of scotland- thank you...