Wednesday, June 6, 2007

bang bang

i was standing on the balcony at a very pretentious party with a lot of pretentious people, you had been looking at me all night like you could see through my clingy flesh colored dress, the look in your eyes read pure lust. i knew i had to have you, and your eyes said the same
"fuck your date, meet me outside" your eyes said.
i was out there thinking you wont show,and then you came behind me and i felt that heat coming through your black pants. i didn't look back but after feeling what i felt i knew i had to have you...and soon, we walked outside like it was so natural for us to walk together. when we got behind the cherry blossoms you turned me around and planted kisses all over my face, and then you found my lips and latched on and kissed me deep,hard,rough and painful almost a promise of the way you were going to do my body.
you lifted my dress up gruffly and your rough hands stroked my thighs and pushed my soaking wet panties to one side slid your fingers into my wet pussy, it felt so good,i begged you to fuck me. you didn't hesitate and i didn't give you room to hesitate, i already started unbuckling your belt, next thing you had shoved your hot throbbing dick into my waiting pussy which sucked you in like a vacuum, i felt so much pleasure and intensity from being fucked hard and deep standing up, i felt it deep in my stomach. the thickness of your cock rubbed against my dripping pussy walls.
i moaned and yelped as you worked that dick deep into the upper echelons of my pussy you stifled my screams with your hands, i was getting too loud, just as i was about to orgasm i felt myself being shaken, i opened my eyes to see Miss B looking worried. "are you alright baby? you were screaming? its alright baby it was just a bad dream" kissed my forehead pulled me close to her and spooned me

9 comments:

Ubong Da said...

Damn that was hot. Take ur time oh, u wan burst my shokoto with this kind write-up.

mochafella said...

"Bad dream" enh, if only she knew.

Anonymous said...

okay???

diary of a G said...

so you dreamt about buddy?
strange

IJEOMA said...

hmmm.. this is getting interesting sha.. what shall we attribute this dream to?

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL

Hey guys as you know the BLOGVILE IDOL CONTEST Would be kicking off on 11th JUNE 2007...Please help us make it a succes by participating..We already have our contestants(fellow bloggers)who would be singing in the voice comment player on the blogville idol page.We need you to listen to them and vote..Pls check our page (the Condition on entry) and see what is required for u voters to do and your voting dates,the voting poll would be up soon..Pls help us turn this to a success...and pls visit the page frequently...Tanx for ur support as we try to spice things up in blogville

diary of a G said...

vote G 4 idol

soul said...

hey...
If I were you, I'd tell her about my dream. Maybe it's you letting go, maybe it's you craving something... only you know that..or maybe it's just an erotic dream lol...

An-Igbo-Dude said...

i knew it
i think your fantasies are acting up. dont u think so?