Monday, May 14, 2007

i like your ways...

i like the way you kiss me and touch me and stroke me.
i like the way your hands travel over my regions exploring every inch of my body,
i like the way you whisper sweet nothings and filthy words into my ears
i like the way your moist lips brush against my ears when you tell me how you want to fuck me,
i like the way you can make me wet with just words,
i like the way your mouth feels on my neck,breasts,thighs, pussy.
i like the way your warm tongue flicks over my clit.
i like the way you touch my ass, stroke my ass, grab my ass,tap my ass.
i like the way your hands have the power to control my body and find places within me i didn't know existed.
i like the way you make me scream while you tickle my g-spot and i arch my back in pleasure.
i like the way you look surprised when i push you downwards and torture you the way you do me.
i like the way your body shakes and your thighs vibrate while i taste you,
i like the way you moan and groan while i take you high,
i love the way you have convulsions and dig your nails into my back when you orgasm.
i love the way you are when you are satisfied but yet insatiable.
i love the way your hair trails onto my stomach as you head downwards for more.

14 comments:

diary of a G said...

mmm
mmm
mmm
mmm
mmmmmmm
that was the most beautifullest
peice ever
woww
this is soo sexy
it driving me fuxing crazy

all though there Is no need to say this

I can't resist the urge to say
I have the same capabilies as you lover

and I know someone would dedicate this exact post to me

my hat goes off to her

for you writing this

she should feel beyond special

loved it

Dith said...

chineke!!!!!
i
hate
d
way
u
got
me
all
..................
lol
mehn na u jst dey njoy 4 here

IJEOMA said...

you are hooked.. girl.. hooked i tell you.. let me see how you are going to get yourself out of this one..

soul said...

smile..
enjoy. enjoy.

Ms zee said...

sigh******


keep riding very high!!!

Naija Vixen said...

....wow,that ryt there is just sexy!

Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

hmmmmm!!!nice ones babe

diary of a G said...

yeah

? said...

Wow, I never thought I’d ever opine in public at all about the the feminist sexual revolution, but this post stirred something in me that won’t shut up.
My comment has been posted on internal imbalance below. I love the simplicity of this post.

luminousnubian said...

thanks for sharing in my euphoria guys. still floating on cloud nine, hope i never come down.........

EDNUTEY said...

very beautiful

luminousnubian said...

Sparkle- Merci!

shhhh said...

heavy erotica. TLK likes.

kokolette said...

too sexy!