Friday, March 23, 2007

the jumpoff

damn i am so horny,i have been on an unintentional strike of celibacy. since last November.yes feel sorry for me! hmmm its making me want to call my football player ex fuck buddy,thick as a brick but blessed with a cock the gods would envy.. we used to kick it back in the day in college but he was uhm not my type,i mean homeboy was fine as hell and had these long locs and body to die for,but other than our sexual chemistry we had nothing in common.(in case you cant tell i am a snub and will not date anyone i feel does not cut it) i love art,music and good wine and food,lets just say he was more of a Popeye's and young jeezy listening type of brother.you know ladies the type you don't introduce to your friends,sneak him in only at 2 and ignore him in public,gosh i feel terrible thinking how i treated him,but i think he liked being used sexually. when we met i knew it was purely sexual,i gave him my number ad told him to come to my place,we fooled around i like to tease a guy at first cos it gives me an idea of what they are working with before i decide whether or not i will fuck him,no point wasting time with a small dicked dude,well he passed my test,but i got busy with school and life and kinda forgot about him, then one night at a party with some friends and a sufficient amount of alcohol in my system i saw him and i went up to him, displaced the nasty looking hoochie grinding him and showed him some African flava! LOL.he was getting very excited and kept whispering in my ears how much he wanted me and how he had been waiting to do some really nasty shit to me, i told him then why are we still ere? we went to his place and i guess i was expecting some rough thuglike sex,instead he was gentle and the rhythms of our bodies grinding and bumping drove us to slow intense orgasms, he handled m body like a fine instrument,kissing every inch of me,sucking and licking on my pussy like he was intent on absorbing all the juices dripping from my body, have you ever had an orgasm when you feel like you are about to have a nose bleed that's how he made me feel.i wont lie i was shocked he didnt seem like the love making type of brother you know? the next morning was some more lazy fucking, i woke him up with a smile on my face and a smirk on his, i climbed on top of him and rocked slowly making sure i got all of his slick hardness in my wetness..damn thinking about that first time with him is making me wet.....shit its a shame i don't have his number anymore

6 comments:

Unknown said...

girl ur insane!!
i like...

Idemili said...

Why don't you have his number any more?

Idemili said...

Or a Rabbit? Or SOMETHING! LOL

luminousnubian said...

Idemilli-girl after a while... the rabbit does not cut it after awhile,oh i lost his number changing phones....sigh!

Dith said...

i cant believe im just now discovering ur blog....nice blog

kokolette said...

girl, you need to find that number sharply!