Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wet

for the past two weeks i succeeded in avoiding Mr Married Arab,ignored his phone calls.but like all men the more you avoid them the more they want you,he kept sending flowers to me bringing jewelry by the gallery,i returned all his stupid jewelry,what does he take me for? a hooker?i can buy my own jewelry and besides i don't need pearls and sapphires to convince to fuck a man.that's a decision i am quite capable of making without incentives.
so today after work he called and i answered he begged to stop by my apartment.hmmm,i agreed.i am not going to lie,i missed him.i told him i was about to have a shower and i would leave the front door open. while i was in the shower he walked into my bathroom and pulled open the shower curtain and stared at my body my smooth caramel skin,my full ass and slender waist and my full breasts with the water and soap suds caressing my skin,my long curly hair wet and clinging to my back.i liked him looking at me, it made me so turned on,after i gave him an eye full i closed the curtain and told him to wait for me in my bedroom.he begged to join me,i told him no.after i got done i walked into my bedroom he pounced on me and we kissed and he ate my pussy for what seemed like forever, i missed those hands of his,they made me so wet....the fool thought this was going to proceed in sex...in his wildest dreams,once i got mines i kicked his sorry married ass home.

6 comments:

Dami said...

Ouch!!!

Idemili said...

Meanie! LOL. Served him right though. Anyway, you knew what you were doing, you bad, bad girl.

luminousnubian said...

i know i am a bad girl,but he deserved it!

Dith said...

lol...damn!!! dat was cold....i like!

UnNaked Soul said...

babe, you're mean oh... but I think I'll take satisfaction from doing that... so I'll say, you're hot and mean... *wink*

kokolette said...

i like...heheheh