Monday, July 9, 2007

lavender, vanilla and those orange blossoms

on Friday at work, as i was trying to be keep myself busy,i got a knock on my door, Emily the girl that works at the front of the gallery came in to tell me that i had a visitor. i looked at my appointment book with a scowl,it was almost lunch time,i wasn't trying to see anyone, and i was hoping that ghastly French lady wasn't here yet! she wasn't meant to come in till 2! with a frown on my face i trudge to the reception waiting area,and who do i see there?
her. miss beautiful sitting there.just looking at me. looking adorable, i invited her into my office. what did she want? after ignoring my efforts for that long she had the audacity to come to my office. i kept quiet, and let her talk. conversation went like this.
MB: baby i am so sorry
LN: sorry for what? for making me look like a fool? calling you like a desperate fool? why are you sorry.what do you want?
MB: baby i didn't want to ignore you,i just didn't have anything nice to say to you then,and i care about you too much to say hurtful things to you.i needed to work things out for myself too.
LN: you still did not answer my question. WHAT DO YOU WANT?
MB: i want you back in my life luminous. please. you are so special to me. i love being with you. you make me happy and i know i overreacted. i have never been with a woman that did not feel proud of me. i also think it hurt me so much because i am falling for you. i thought that by avoiding you i would get over it.but the more that i stayed away.the more i missed you and realized that you are all that i want.
LN: i missed you too! never do that to me again.
i grabbed her and hugged her and buried my face in her hair and inhaled those orange blossom, lavender and vanilla scent that floats around her. she pulled away and apologized again and i did too. she hushed me and told me not to worry,she wont pressure me. in my own time. she kissed me and told me that she will come to my place later in the evening........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys and gals are not so different afterall . . . but please keep in mind that the issue that caused the rift in the first place will not go away. It will redouble and surface sooner if not later. Do talk about it.

diary of a G said...

the make-up sex is gonna be intense
can't wait
am a guy for christ sakes what?

all the best

Anonymous said...

are these stories true?
love your blog regardless... relatable

Ubong Da said...

wow that is great. Now tell me about the makeup shagging you guys had later in the evening. You know say I like this kind gist well well o! so don't leave out the nitty gritty of the gist. Beko.

Admin UD said...

It gets better and better. I know i've been MIA on ya blog for sometime now. Blame it on extra workload!

IJEOMA said...

CHEI.. WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST JOKING..

Unknown said...

Anonymous@5:20
No relationships are not very different between sexes.we talked things through.just have to hope for the best.thanks for your kind words

DOG- lol, its coming.dont worry.it was amazing by the way.......

Anonymous@7:26- yes this is my complex experience.thank you for enjoying the ride with me and thank you for stopping by.

Ubong Da-you naughty boy! i dey come o!

Ugo Daniels- welcome back.pele about the workload.hope school is going well for you?

Ijeoma- Na so o! lol~!